Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PREGNANCY - GENDER REVEAL

16 weeks
 

BOY OR GIRL???????

 
We called everyone and asked for their vote. Find your name on the list :)
 
On our way to the Fetal Photo place. We are all VERY EXCITED to find out what our little gummy bear is!!!!
Emma excited in the waiting room (with her big sister shirt in) while mom and dad fill out papers. The anticipation is growing!!!
 
When we got back to the room it took me a second to remember that I was the one that had a baby in my tummy and needed to lay down on the table. This whole pregnancy has been hard to wrap my mind around. Most of the time it doesn't feel real. Even when I could see my baby's picture on the monitor screen, then looking down at my belly I could not imagine anything in there.
 
here is our babies sweet face looking at the camera
here is babies bum in there air and leg stretched out
This one is my favorite, sweet babies profile
 
***We had a plan walking in today to not find out what the gender was till later...but Daddy couldn't wait any longer. Randy was so excited he said "I'm staying in here, I want to find out and I want to look and see." Emma wasn't happy about that because she was excited to be surprised the way we had planned. We decided to have her leave the room when it came time to finding out, so she could be surprised later. 
  Baby did NOT want to cooperate with us, it was sitting there bum straight up in the air. The ultra Tec lady tried poking at the baby to get it to move positions but it only kicked back at her (little kicks I still could not feel). So then I layed on my side for a while, which helped a little. Finally baby was in position!!!  So we rushed Emma out the door, she said right when she closed the door she heard me scream with excitement.
Afterwards when Emma and I were in the bathroom she kept saying "Mom just tell me what it is??...NO NO NO don't tell me! OK OK just tell me, wait No don't." It was so funny because she was so excited!
 
Emma wanted to find out the gender with her cousins so we made a stop at the tooth fairy shop to pick up some cupcakes for all of them.
 
we danced around the whole time we were there. Randy and i were full of excitement with the news of our little one and Emma was full of wonder and excitement :)
 
While we were there i stepped outside and called Joel my brother in law to tell him the news, I wanted him to be the first to know. When we found out that we were pregnant Joel called me to let me know he was sad that i didn't call him to tell him the news. Well it made me feel good that he cared so i wanted him to be the FIRST to hear the news this time.
 
I am so sad that I didn't get pictures of this next part. Well we went to the mall where Emma and I picked out a baby girls outfit and Randy picked out a little boys outfit. we admired both outfits then had randy go to the cashier and buy the one for the right gender. Emma stood in the corner so she couldn't see.
With our bag in hand; which held the secret of our babies gender, we drove to Randy's brother Johns house. Emma was beside her self with anticipation and excitement in the back seat. These pictures capture some of her crazy excited faces.
 
I had been smiling SOOO much that my cheeks hurt so this is Emma and I trying to relax our cheeks
 
We FINALLY got there!!! This is the girls "I wonder what it is" faces
 
 
ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Emma was REALLY excited for it to be a girl. She kept saying that she would be happy either way because she just wanted a baby, but afterwards she came up to me and said "I was hoping it was a girl"
We celebrated with cupcakes
 
Girl parts :)
more girl parts :)
 
Next stop was Grandmother Mary's...I love this face when she saw the pink outfit :)
happy grandma
 
 
 
At the end of this all we were full of joy and extreme happiness for our new member to our family!!! on our way to drop Emma off she would drum the seats with her hands in excitement and say "I have so much excitement in me I don't know what to do with it." :) ha ha
It was a GREAT day and I am so glad that we waited for Emma to get back from her trip so she could experience this with us as a family!
 

HAPPY FAMILY!!! :)
Welcome sweet little girl, we could not be more thrilled to have you join our family!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Now this was an awesome post! I am thrilled your having a little girl ....girls are just so special! Don't get me wrong...BOYS ROCK!!! I don't have a favorite gender...but having a girl first is great for having help with all the little ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this post. Yeah!!!!!!!!! I want to scream I am sooooo excited for you. I just can't get over how happy I am. Yeah!!!!!!! We are having our first little girls together. That couldn't be more perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete