Tuesday, July 16, 2013

PREGNANCY Take 3

WEEK 15
Tuesday July 9, 2013 
 
 
Week 15, this has been a good week also a week of changes.
1. When I got pregnant it seemed like almost right away my hormones were balanced. I know that's unusual because most women feel a little crazy and all over the place with their hormones. But for one of the first times in my life I felt balanced. I felt like a normal, at peace, in control person. This week I have felt more irritable, nothing too over the top but definitely more on edge. I hope it doesn't get any worse! ;)
 
It was Randy's idea to track HIS BELLY bump along with MY BABY bump.
 
 
2. My energy is getting better...but very very slowly! I actually think that this week I didn't progress much at all. I slept in till around 10 (sometimes not so late but other time even later) and my energy doesn't kick in till after 1. It takes me a LONG time to get my day going and I have to limit my activities so I don't do too much in one day.
3. I started eating raisin brand for breakfast and it has helped get my system moving! YAY!!!
4. My acne is better than before. I still get some here and there but nothing like before.
 
5. Something strange that has started to happen regularly is its hard to breathe. It feels like an anxiety attack, my Dr says that might be what it is and I need to carry a brown paper bag with me to get it under control when it happens. I didn't get those before I was pregnant and I don't fee stressed, it happens even when im just sitting calmly.
6.I have not thrown up in weeks :)
7. When I first got pregnant I noticed 2 strange things...first, the little black spots in my eyes were more prominent. You know those little black, blurry blotchy shadows in your eyes that you only notice when your looking at a clear blue sky? Well I see them all the time now. Second, my right ear echoes in my head when I talk. It happens every day sometimes 3 to 4 times. It is Sooo awful and annoying!!! My Dr told me some stuff to take, I really hope it works!
 
 
8. I only did IV one time this week.
9. **This part is for my own personal record, I don't think any of you will care too much about my weight. When I got pregnant I weighed 126lb after being so sick I lost 8lbs and down to 117lbs. I try and keep track of my weight so I know if I'm loosing, maintaining or gaining. I weigh myself in the morning with my undies on. this morning I was 117lbs (this week I have gone back and forth between 117 & 118) but at my Dr visit today at noon, it said 121lbs (with my clothes and shoes on).
10. just 3 days ago my appetite JUMPED TO DOUBLE!!! All a sudden I could hold more food down (a lot more) and I get hungry really fast after eating. So I think the little baby is growing Yay, I'm so happy! I still have to be careful about WHAT I eat because I am still sensitive to foods. It gets better with everyday but I need to be careful. the worst part about eating is the after taste and waiting for my stomach to settle.
 
This is the FIRST thing I have bought for our baby :) I would love to have lots of books to fill my house!
 
Over all I am starting to enjoy being pregnant.
 



3 comments:

  1. We (meaning everyone at this house) laughs at your belly bump...because I am only weeks ahead of you..and I look like I am 6 months preggo! It must be because I have had 6 other babies? I don't know..but I am HUGE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! YOu are so incredible cute. I can hardly stand it. I love the pics with Randy. Every man needs to feel involved :) I have to say that i love that you bought a book first. That is setting a good standard in your home. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 BOOK, AND 1 SIMPLY ADORABLE BURB CLOTH MADE BY YOUR INCREDIBLE TALENTED SISTER...I'D SAY YOU'RE SET:)

    ReplyDelete