Wednesday, July 3, 2013

St Patrick's Day 2013

March 17, 2012 my sweet husband and I were married for time and all eternity. Before that I have never celebrated St Patrick's Day, but NOW it is a HUGE holiday for us!

Our festive socks!
 
 
We found this little guy on the side walk as we were taking pictures after we got married.
 
 Playing paper rock scissors
 
We got Emma some green beads to go along with our festive socks.
 
 
Such a fun day!!!
 
peek a boo
 
HA HA this is my favorite picture of Randy! Makes me laugh every time I see it :) Well that was how we celebrated our first St Patrick's Day...
 
...and this is how we celebrated our second 
 
 
I took yarn in all the colors of the rainbow and strung it all over my house (idea came from sister Sherri). Hanging from the rainbow are clouds, each cloud has a fun memory from that year (our first year as a family). At the end of the rainbow was a pot of treasure...
 
 
YAY they made it through to the end of the rainbow!!! In the pot was candy in gold wrapping, a St. Patrick's Day shirt for Randy and me, a CTR necklace shaped as an owl for Emma and a bunch of silly props to dress up with, so we could have a photo shoot.
 
But first breakfast and church.
 
green pancakes for breakfast
 
We were decked out for church in our St. Patrick's Day attire. We all wore the same greens things from our wedding day- Randy wore his green socks, I wore my green tights and Emma wore her green beads. We also added some other green things to our outfits. Everyone loved our festive spirit.
 
LET THE PHOTO SHOOT BEGIN!!!
 
 We had a lot of fun!!! The green mustaches were our favorite!
 
and we ended with a green dessert :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hooo! I'm so glad your posting again! This is such a fun post..I have a feeling St Patty's day is going to be a special all our celebration every year at your house!
    All these pictures are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!!! I love this post. I made Seth come over and look at it with me cause I loved it so much. You guys are so stinking cute. Yeah for parties!! Yeah Yeah yeah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A SIMPLY WONDERFUL DAY. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I LOVE ALL OF THE CREATIVE THINGS YOU DID, AND BY THE WAY YOU ALL LOOK MARVALOUS!

    ReplyDelete