Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fourth of July

I love the Fourth of July it is such a fun chill holiday. I wish I could have documented the day better but I was having more of a bad day than a good one (due to pregnancy). -- So we woke up went swimming with John and Natalie's family at their Aunts indoor pool. Then we went with them to Natalie's Mom Robins house and had a BBQ. Then we went to Randy's sister Lisa's house for another BBQ and a slip and slide. After we went to John and Natalie's for fireworks!!! I was too sick to take pictures of the earlier events, in fact I sleep through the pool party and slept again at Robins house. I did enjoy chatting with Sherri and Natalie in Lisa's backyard, laying under her gig walnut tree on blankets. Randy said he was the fastest one to go down the slip and slide even though he was the biggest.

 
This is where we watched fire works. There were neighbors all around us setting off fireworks too so we had an awesome show!!! See Carston out in the street setting up a firework.
 
 
 
Emma and her cute cousins Macy, Kate and Avery
 
 Emma was a little hesitant at first to hold the sparkler, but then she loved it! She played with a lot of sparklers :)
 
This is how I watched the fireworks.
 
The smell of the fireworks were too strong so I plugged my nose. Then they were so loud (I am have been very sensitive to noise since I have been prego) so I covered my ears too.
 
 
 
Emma cheered the whole time, it was really cute. She kept trying to get her cousins to do it with her, and they would for a little bit then got tired. I don't know how she goes and goes after such a long day. I would love to have that kind of energy!
 
 
Randy with his mom and Kate, who follows him everywhere. Kate says that Uncle Randy is her best friend, she is so cute with him!!!
 
After it was all over we dragged our selves home :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! GReat handstand Emma!!!
    I can't believe how much you squeezed into one day...go Roberts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Randy is kate's best friend. You two really are loved by your nieces and nephews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH FOR THE FOURTH OF JULY IT IS A VERY SPECIAL HOLIDAY!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A "BLAST"... HA HA I CRACK MYSELF UP.

    ReplyDelete