Saturday, July 6, 2013

Family Day

Today was such a fun day for me! I loved hanging out with my family and doing things I have wanted to do for a long time!

Of course the day starts off with me going into the hospital for my IV. I had a really crazy experience where I couldn't breathe, my chest started to get all tight and my head too. My head felt so tight like it was shrinking and I got really pail and dizzy. it did not last very long but was still unpleasant. One of the nurses thinks I had a hormone rush. -- After all that Emma and Randy picked me up and we went to lunch at a place called the porcupine. I know its just lunch but I had such a fun time! We all joked around with each other, Emma was so cute and full of play. I had a lot of fun with her! Randy even flirted with me bit, such a perfect afternoon!
 
 
Look at the difference between me and Randy. Living in Utah through the winters and not being able to go outside in the summer yet has made for very pasty skin.
 
As we were driving home I saw this cute park and told Randy to pull over. It had so many cool things to play on and it had a HUGE splash pad next to it. I had Randy run home to get our swimming suits while I watched Emma play.
 
 
Emma showing off my baby bump.
 
I told Emma to pose...and so she is pretending to be a statue...I think.
 
So the splash pad was kind of like a teaser, so we decided to go swimming!!!
 
This is a HUGE deal for me!!! All summer I have been looking forward to swimming! Its all I have talked about for months now and the day finally arrived. We went to the Lindon pool and had such a fun time together! 
 
Emma showing me the sun glasses she made with her hair braid.
 
After swimming. we went to the snack bar for some dinner
 
On our way home from dropping Emma at her grandmas we passed this house. They have a dead deer and coyote on top of their porch. They still have the arrows in them...ha ha craziest thing ever!
 
 
I tried to get the baby bump after swimming. 14 weeks 3 days.
well that was the end of a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that your able to get out and enjoy life a bit! Thats wonderful!! I am as white as they come...I just dont get the chance to get any color! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for swimming. I love that Emma is showing off your little bump. She is going to love having a sibling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT COMMENT...TRIED TO GET THE BABY BUMP. A LITTLE HARD WHEN IT'S PRACTICALLY INVISABLE. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN. I'M SO GLAD.

    ReplyDelete