Wednesday, July 10, 2013

PREGNANCY take 2

WEEK 14
 Tuesday July 2, 2013
 
I really want to remember everything about pregnancy, the good and the bad! I want to be able look back when I am pregnant again and know what to expect. Plus I think when our kids are grown they will enjoy reading all this stuff, even if it is not all pleasant...maybe ill get better mothers day gifts ;) ha ha! I did not get a baby bump picture this week, actually I did not take really any pictures. So sorry if its a bit boring and mostly reading. I really don't do anything exciting these days, worthy of documenting. When Emma bug is gone my life slows down.
 
 
1. Face and body acne! Not fun! I know most of it has to do with the hormones but since I was so sick my hygiene has suffered. I usually wash my face day and night followed by my skin care regiment. Well you can forget doing all that when your too sick to even brush your teeth (so you brush and floss every other night). The acne is all over my forehead, all over my jaw line like a beard, neck and shoulders.
2. When there is not much to entertain you but the walls is your house, you get bored! I only watch movies when I am REALLY bored because the TV movement makes me sick. Same with computers and my phone. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family and that its BIG, so I have many people to call and chat with. Calling family is my favorite thing and if one is busy NO PROBLEM because there is always another one I can call  :) ha ha!
 
This is my night stand . I will name the things starting from the bottom; in that box are my essential oils, next trail mix, graham crackers, Gatorade, crackers, tissue, fractionated coconut oil, regular coconut oil,  granola bars, vitamin bucket with my throw up bowl on top. oh and on the side of my vitamin box you can see two eyes, that is my pet lizard Jayden (my nephew) gave me a long time ago. He gave it to me when I got my wisdom teeth out, to keep me safe. It still keeps me safe :)
3. I can not eat very many things at all! I also can not drink very much, or it up sets my stomach. At this point graham crackers and trail mix is my main food. but that does not stop me from wanting food! I LOVE to look at food! Some nights I will stay awake looking at food on pinterest. I love baking channels on TV and I love to watch people eat. Ha Ha it is kind of creepy but something about watching someone enjoy food brings me joy. I also like to smell peoples food. One day I asked Emma if I could smell her burrito, she walks toward me with a confused look and said "mom this is really weird". ha ha
 4. I can not stand the smell of both our new cars! Its so bad that I make Randy shower whenever he gets home because I can smell the car on him. If we go any where I bring my throw up bag because the smell is so hard on me.
5. sometimes I feel so huge and so I run to the mirror to check on the progress...and I am still the same. Silly me.
6. I am sensitive to light and loud noises.
7. constipation has been the worst! I take a medicine called Zofran (for nausea) and it makes me really constipated :( So enima's have been my saving grace.

***Over all I am getting stronger by the week***

My friend Tara called me the other day at midnight and told me she was PREGO!!! She had just peed on the stick and I was the first to know :) I was so honored and happy! I am so lucky to have a friend like her to have during this process! This is both of our first babies, we text everyday about all the weird changes with our bodies and all the crazy things to come. It is so fun! I love her! Everyone needs a prego friend...when their prego. Also my sisiters have been so wonderful at couching me through this whole process. I don't know what I would do with out them! 
This week Tara and I got together and went to Sephora for new make up and skin care products. Our skin is going through a lot of stress and changes. I don't have the energy or desire to spend a lot of time getting ready these days. So to make things easier I got tinted moisturizer for quick and easy application (plus sun protection). and some moisturizing + nourishing concealer for those dark circles that have popped up under my eye (due to dehydration and fatigue). I LOVE my new products!!!
 
 
  This picture is with my niece Kim who asked me to go model with her this week, at a place that puts on plays. We were the wicked witch of the west and Glenda the good.
 
This is our niece Hadley and it was her blessing day. She looked so beautiful! She watched her daddy through the whole blessing with big eyes and a smile. We love this little girl!
 
Randy is so cute with her, he hold her any chance he gets :)
 
I put her to sleep. but the sweet thing is both her hands are wrapped around my thumb.
 
 It will be so fun to have a baby of our own!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Documenting is good! I never did...because I never wanted to remember it...I always hoped the next time would be totally different...and eventually they were! :) I haven't had adult acne...ever...through all my kids...until about a year ago. So I am guessing...it is hormonal...I'm just older..so I am getting old lady acne! :(
    You two look cute with a little baby! I can't believe soon it will be your little baby!
    I really wish I could just have you come out for a week or two and help me....help me play that is!
    I am throwing a birthday party for Chelsea tomorrow...and as usual I have procrastinated until the last minute!
    So off to clean my house, make a cake, decorate, set up games and all the other fun stuff! :)
    Love you Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , if I did not have children already that would be birth control enough :) haha I am glad you are writing all this down. I am sooooo sorry it has been so hard for you. I have to admit though, you look sooooo beautiful despite it all. I love you girl. By the way, thanks for your comments on my blog. They made me super happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOCUMENTING IS FUN. IF FOR NOTHING ELSE YOU'LL LOOK BACK AND BE OH SO PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR BEING SUCH A BRAVE SOLDIER! BY THE WAY YOU CAN CALL ME MORE!!!!! I LOVE TALKING TO YOU, AND TIM LOVES HEARING "DO YOU WANNA GET ROCKED." BOTH VERY GOOD REASONS TO FREQUENT OUR PHONES WITH YOUR VOICE.

    ReplyDelete