Friday, September 6, 2013

Pregnancy-take 8

21 WEEKS
Tuesday August 20, 2013

This is this the only side view pic i got this week, and my favorite!
I love these two people with ALLL my heart!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt my baby girl kick SOO much while i was in AZ! I felt her all day every day. Maybe she is an Arizona girl at heart!
 
Sweet Amon :)

Joan brought me over an adorable baby outfit! Something sweet about aunty Joan is she always brings me a gift when i come and visit. She is do thoughtful!

baby was pushing up against me so hard that my belly had a bump on the left side. i tried to take a pic but had mostly gone by then. still a fun memory



2 comments:

  1. I love those guys too...I wish I could take a pregnancy picture with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love sweet Joan. She has been such a great friend over the years. I miss home. I love pictures of home.

    ReplyDelete