Friday, September 6, 2013

Pregnacy- Take 9

22 WEEKS
Tuesday August 27, 2013

We stayed at this place called the homestead in Midway with Lisa and Scott(Randys sister and her husband) and Emma joined us the second day. it was so beautiful and we really had a good time

This week i could see her move and kick through my shirt. it is so fun to look down at my belly and see little tiny ripples from my child with in :) 

Lisa took these cute pics while we were resting from our shopping at Swiss days. i love it when people are thoughtful enough to take a picture of you when you didn't even ask because they want to capture a memory for you, so nice!!!
 
me and Lisa

Unfortunately i forgot my nausea medicine and the second day after we had been at Swiss days all day long i was not feeling too good. when we got to the restaurant for dinner i opened my door and threw up. the sad part was that people didn't see it and stepped in it yuk! i felt really bad! :(


2 comments:

  1. You look too good to be pregnant!
    I have been throwing up lately too!
    The problem is it comes totally out of no where..no warning! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this makes me miss Swiss Days. But even more it makes me miss you cause you are the one that would capture all the cute pictures of Seth and I. Now we have no pictures together :( hehe I love you Tina

    ReplyDelete