Friday, September 6, 2013

Pregnancy-Take 7

20 WEEKS
Tuesday August 13, 2013

ITS MY 26th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! 

 I don't have a lot of information about how "pregnancy" went for the past 2 weeks because i didn't do a good job documenting unfortunately. 

 Here are our bump tracking pictures. Randy always has to do a funny face :)


 For my birthday we went shopping at the outlet mall in Park City. I sent this picture to Randy to see if he liked the shirt (he was in an other store)

I have no idea what this pic is of.
 
The day before my birthday we had our 20 week ultra sound. The Ultra sound tec was a funny guy, he was very shy or just not sociable because he didnt smile much or talk. 

  
There is her belly (i think) and her cute arms
here are her adorable little knees. 
side view of little foot
My personal favorite, her cute mouth slightly open and her little nose :) thats my precious baby!

girl parts- 
again it took FOREVER for her to show us her lady bits, she is just so proper

So the doctor said she was weighing in at 10 oz. She looks good but my amniotic fluid is low so i have to stay out of the sun and drink a lot of water. She is breech right now but that doesn't matter. They said that she is measuring to be more around 19 weeks which changes my due date from Dec 31 to Jan 7. but i will continue to blog from where i have been.

 I flew out to Arizona the day after my birthday.  Mom took this pic for me.
look at that cute tiny pineapple! I took this pic for Emma she loooves pineapples.She is the big sister pineapple and the baby is the tiny one :)


In the air port i started to feel anxiety so i called randy and i told him that i didnt think i could go through with this trip. Then i went to the bathroom and took off my tank top... i was much better! ha ha my tank top was too tight so it made it hard to breathe which i misinterpreted as anxiety
since pregnancy my nails grow like crazy. i dont like long nails but I decided to keep them so i could give randy some good tickles :)  this is how long they got before they broke

LOOK AT MY PUFFY SAUSAGE TOES AND ANKLES!!!! 
it might be because of the extreme heat in Arizona but i thought it was awesome, they felt so weird!



2 comments:

  1. Chelsea wants you to know that you that you are tiny and look fantastic!!!! NO FAIR! She says you are the same size as her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina you make me laugh. I almost laughed out loud at your "sausage toes and ankles". your too cute. i love that your journaled your journey.

    ReplyDelete