Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fishing

FISHING!!!!

 This was such a fun experience for me...us :) I love being in nature and doing things with people I love.
We went to this family owned trout farm near Payson Utah. They are such a nice family, but the cool thing is they have fishing rods and bate already set up for you. the children help you with everything from teaching you how to cast to gutting your fish so its already to eat.
 
 
Dad teaching emmers to cast
 
We had a really pretty view. I love being out in nature!
 
Mark caught the first fish. I think he thought it was bigger ;) ha ha
 
Randy reeling in his prize swimmer
 
Then came my guy, the biggest of them ALL...Ok I cant take full credit for this beauty, the young man helping us cast it out for me then I did the rest.  It was so big when I tried to hold it up for a pic the line snapped.
 Emma was excited and a little nervous to reel in her fish (see her face). But we let her do it all on her own and she did it like a champ!
 
 
 
She loved fishing, she fished way after we all stopped and could have gone a lot longer. She started off unsure about it (like how to cast) but by the end was casting just as good as the rest of us grown ups. Something special about Emma is that she sticks to whatever task at hand till she gets it. we are very proud of our M&M girl!!!
 
We went back to Mark and Debbie's and fried up those babies! The small fish were pretty good, but the bigger ones where too chewy and fishy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Seth loves fishing and was totally jealous when he saw these pics. He can't wait to take our little guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! Can you believe I have never fished with my kids! I plan to soon! All your pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you for getting the biggest fish. Way to show up the guys:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun activity! I love that you got the biggest! :-)

    ReplyDelete