Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pregnany take 5

18 WEEKS
Tuesday July 30, 3013
 
this is right before swimming.
 
1. I cramp all the time, this little girl want to GROW!
2. Wednesday July 31, 2013 I thought I felt her kick. BUT on Friday August 2, 2013 I felt her kick FOR SURE!!! and she has been moving around ever since.
I love feeling her move!!! although its different than I thought it would be...to me it does not feel like butterfly flutters, it actually makes me sick a little bit, like actual kicks.  but it is still so sweet :) I love my baby girl!
 
3. Sporting the prego pants for the first time! :) yay for not wearing pants unbuttoned!
4. I woke up Thursday night to use the restroom and my shins felt on fire like a spider had bit me or something. Ever since my shins and ears have itched pretty bad. I am going to ask my Dr to check my liver next appt. There is no bites or rashes, it just itches.
 
 We are at Randy's niece Avery's baptism.
 
5. I got really emotional on Friday but was ok the rest of the week. These prego emotions are very unpredictable! They will bite you one day and not the next, or for a couple hours then leave.
 
Showing off our bumps.
 
6. My nausea creep up on me this week and kicked a little extra. I really hope that starts to be a thing of the past. I am still dependent on the Zofran.
7. By the end of this week I weighed 122
 
Its been a good, fun packed week!
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You look so incredibly beautiful!!!!! I absolutely love that last picture. Too cute. Oh how I miss you guys:( I am so glad you blog though cause it helps me feel like I am still involved in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your adorable!!! I haven't felt any movement yet! But when I get an ultra sound they say the baby is alive and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cute baby mama. You beautiful Conover women - so gorgeous inside and out.
    I hope ALL your nausea goes away soon and stays away! And I hope your dr. figures out how to make you not itchy! :-)

    ReplyDelete