Monday, August 5, 2013

Blast from the Past

When Randy was in Dental school he got a motor cycle. In New York you either take a taxi or walk wherever you want to go. He LOVED his motor cycle and all his buddies got one to. He tells me stories all the time about the days with his motor cycle. Its a big part of his past, and hw cant wait till he can get another one.
When he left school he sold his bike to his best friend Mike who still has it. Mike is now selling it, we would love to buy it but we have no place for it :(  This bike was a BIG part of him for a long time!
he took me for a ride on his precious bike, I loved it!!!
 
***
And then a little blast from MY past! My friend Samantha Mineer, from college was driving through Utah and we met up :) We had so much fun reminiscing of the good old days! We really made A LOT of memories together that I will tell my kids.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristina! I just love you! I love this BLAST FROM THE PAST! You guys look fantastic on that bike! I'm sure one of his brothers has a place you can store it for the time being!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see you two owning a motorcycle. ThIS WAS A FUN POST. MEMORIES LIKE these are worth writing down. :)

    ReplyDelete