Monday, August 5, 2013

Emma moments

So I have some random pictures from this week with Emma that I wanted to post. We just love having her around, we have so fun!
 when I was sick in my first trimester we stayed at Randy's moms house. and in the backyard we found a robins nest.
 
all the baby birds hatched and flew away except these two eggs. Sad that they didn't make it but they are pretty to look at
 
Emma was eating a sucker that had a grill on it. it was cute!
 
Emma and her cousin Devree made up a really cute dance and then put a concert on for us. They made these cute hats out of paper for their costume.
 
 out to eat! These girls are so cute!
 
So we were at John and Natalie's (Randy's brother) and there was a huge fly in the house. so I opened the sliding door to try and let it free when Emma run s up and actually caught the fly with her hands. I don't think she really realized what she had done till the fly was flying around in her hands. I quickly ran to the other side of the glass and snapped a picture of the prey and its hunter
 
This is the outfit Emma picked out for the baby because it matches her outfit
Emma came down stairs with a blanket and in it was...
...Our baby!!!! :) :)
 
We have a park by our house that has a splash pad and we love it!!! Its so nice because she can go play at the park then when she gets too hot she goes and cools off in the water, and so does mommy
behind us is the park, it is a really cool park!
There was this little dog and Emma just fell in love! She wanted me to take a pic of her and her new friend
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Great memories! Emma is lucky to have you...and you are lucky to have Emma! It's perfect in every way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have sooo much to say... FirST I LOVE the hats they maDE FOr THE DAnce. Secondly I LOVE love LOVED THAT SHE PICKED A MATCHING outfit for her little sister and made a picture of her. that was too CUTE. I LOVE THE FLY PICTURE. THAT MADE ME LAUGH! OH YA I REMEMBER THAT high chair from when we were little. It gave me great mEMORIES to sEe it :)

    ReplyDelete