Monday, August 5, 2013

Best best friend

Randy's niece Kate is 5 years old and sooo cute/funny!!! and She LOOOOOVES Randy!!! She calles him her "best best friend." It really is adorable and I wanted to remember this cute stage.


She always has to be sitting next to him or playing with him. and if he is ever not around she will ask me have you seen my best best friend? Kate came up to me one day after looking for Emma and Randy and said "your family is my best friend."

Kate's mom asked her one day "is Randy your favorite Uncle?" and she said "NO he is my best best friend." they really are so cute together :)

 
 

2 comments:

  1. HaaHaaA! Now that's a post that is worth making! This is special! I love love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy is really remarkable with children. This is just a glimpse of the great father he will be. You twO are LUCkY to hAvE eaCHother. SOrry about the capitalization, Braden is lookING AT YOUR POST WITH ME and it is his job to pUSH THE CAPITALIZATION Button :)

    ReplyDelete