Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE!!!

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE!
So here it all begins! Our Adventure is going to be so GRAND!!!


YAY!!!


I Married my BEST FRIEND!!!


friends and family coming to support me!


Thank you Kembry for carrying Emmas snack bag :)



I love this!!!!


Dad looks so good!


love these two





I am so lucky! look at these beautiful sisters!


Emma loves Brayden, Aunt Debbie & Uncle Seth!







Thank you Debbie for capturing these fun moments



We love Brayden!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there...but the next best thing ...is enjoying it through pictures! Your a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that Im flattered that you included the picture with you two holding Braden. You guys have been the best Aunt and Uncle for him. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete