Saturday, April 21, 2012

HONEYMOON

We had a wonderful honeymoon get away! We first stayed in salt lake at the anniversary inn (the small one) we stayed there two nights. They were so fun I have never stayed at a bed and breakfast. I love getting breakfast served! So fun!!! Then we flew to new port beach California and stayed at a a very nice hotel. We loved staying in doors and being lazy, going to the pool and out to eat! Our last day we went to Disney Land! It was so fun! I love being married to Randy, he is the love of my everything :)

3 comments:

  1. oh tina, it looks like you two had such a wonderful time. I loved the picture that had the "wrong way" sign cause there was no arrow:) Who knows which way is the wrong way:) Your beautiful by the way.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You two look perfect together! Love that you went to Disney so fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love of my everything...says it all! That's a new quote I'm going to use! It looks like a fantastic time! Your a HOTTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete