Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emma's 8th surprise birthday party!

My first time throwing a kids birthday party :) We had a great time!

The girls arrived and all put on animal costumes (that were in the costume box. This was not planned. But very cute!) then Emma arrived and she was really surprised. She hid her face in the coach. Then they did crafts.. Brown paper sandwich bag Easter eggs, and puppets. Then presents. Birthday cake and ice cream. Then treasure hunt, where they got all dressed in plastic garbage bags and shower caps. Then went outside for a FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Emma!

P.S. I still don't know how to get the pictures to show in order. Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Well...I think ya knocked it out of the park!!! Great job! Wanna come help me with Tynon's...please! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be your first birthday party to throw...but you are an EXPERT!!! I love all the action! I am so jealous of how beautiful you look the whole time...even covered in all sorts of stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...that's actually from me! :) I forgot to change the names!

    ReplyDelete